Our venue (as you can see above) is VERY intimate and only suited to events with under 35 people. There are 20 bar stools.
BOOK YOUR PRIVATE FUNCTION AT JMH!
Bookings We take private bookings for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday Nights only. Friday nights are not available for private bookings.
To book the entire space out for a private function or event there is a bar tab of $750 (+ Fees), payable on confirmation of booking. This is transferred to you on the night of your event, where upon meeting the minimum $750 spend, the bar will revert to a pay-as-you-go bar. If your party does not use up the entire tab, the remainder amount is retained by the bar.
Cancellations If your booking is cancelled within 7 full days of the booking, a complete refund will be given. For every day thereafter a cancellation fee of 10% will be retained by the venue. For example if your event is booked for a Saturday evening starting at 6pm, and you cancel prior to the same time the week before, you will have your $750 fully refunded to you. If you cancelled on the Wednesday prior at 5pm (3 full days out from the booking), the venue would retain 40% of the Hire Fee and refund to you the remaining 60%. If you cancelled on the morning of your event, the venue would retain 70% and refund you 30% of the Hire Fee. This fee retention covers us for administration, rostering and advertising losses.
Catering Catering can be brought in by external providers or we can organise this for you.
If you can fill out this form we can get back to you with availabilities ASAP.